You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Snooki’ tag.
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE “BIG SECRET” OPRAH WILL REVEAL MONDAY? SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS
She’s said this family secret “shook her to the core.”
7) The Piers Morgan interview wasn’t really one of the toughest interviews in 20 years. It was the toughest in the last 20 minutes.
6) She’s fixing Fergie’s show for OWN by updating the old the Patty Duke Show and adding Snooki.
5) Oprah”s not retiring at the end of this year. She’s signed on to co-anchor with Anderson Cooper.
whoops, she said it was a family secret…
4) Kitty Kelly was right; Vernon Winfrey isn’t Oprah’s father; he was Elvis’ dad.
3) Gayle King is her mother and her sister
2) Oprah is the egg donor for Elton’s baby. Meet Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John-Winfrey?
and the #1 family secret?
1) Oprah’s baby boy didn’t really die in the hospital and, according to the date of birth that fits the time frame, it’s either Tyler Perry, P.Diddy, Bobby Brown or Chaz Bono…. or (drumroll….) the shadowy guy we got a glimpse of in the promo!
ADD ON TO THE LIST OF SECRETS YOU THINK OPRAH COULD REVEAL MONDAY
**** SIBLING UPDATE:
It’s now Gayle, Oprah and Patricia, the half-sister who was separated at birth. Now the ultimate study/test of nature, nurture. Poor Pat was raised in foster homes, but at least as far as we know, wasn’t molested by men around the house, as was Oprah. Now she belongs to someone… and it’s not Kitty Kelly or the tabloids, and she can thank her new big sister for that!
EVERYBODY’S GOT A LIST NOW
Yes, after all these years, Time Magazine has finally squandered the “Man/Person of the Year” franchise. Barbara Walters has her annual special of “most fascinating” which, I saw in the sneak preview, features Snooki. Matt Lauer ‘s list included Lebron James, Kim Kardashian and Sharif el-Gamal, the developer of the controversial Islamic prayer center near Ground Zero. And now my old pal Judith Regan has invited a gang of us for her “person of the year” award on her Sirius radio program. Sorry, Time, but we no longer sit around the dinner table and ponder your annual selection. It’s more fun to come up with lists in our alternate universe.
I have already hand picked my personal candidates. I’m certain next week’s radio think tank will also come up with some buzzier candidates, at least some more inspired than Time, which is now asking people to click on for their pick online (see below). Read the rest of this entry »